In partnership with Microsoft and the Softline Group, a major project to provide affordable content to thousands of educational institutions in CEE through a single unified procurement portal.
Procurement of digital content and software for organizations and educational institutions has been particularly difficult with the advent of the digital age: so many types of software and content licenses, all requisitioned through different vendors and suppliers, all with different contracts and conditions, all paper-based.
In this project: Softline is #1 software distributor in CEE, not just for Microsoft products, but also for many other software vendors (ABBYY, Adobe, Corel, Kaspersky, etc). Softline creates and manages a unified procurement portal, accessible to thousands of educational institutions in CEE, making it simple to acquire software product licenses and manage them through a single point of entry. Aggregion provides a seamless licensing backbone between the Microsoft CSP (Cloud Solution Provider) billing system, Softline and the procurement portal, and any of Softline’s partner vendors. This project is ongoing since September 2017.
- A reach of over 40.000 schools, universities, and libraries in CEE; a single software acquisition and licensing portal
- Educational institutions can use a variety of models: buy, rent, subscription, etc.; tracking usage and expenses; a built-in billing module
- Software vendors retain complete control and visibility of all and each their licenses; live reporting to any level of detail
- Aggregion is one of few companies in the world approved for direct integration with Microsoft CSP billing system
- Teachers may purchase content in bulk (for a class) and then re-distribute to students using C2C capability
- Proof of concept test of Aggregion’s ‘snowball effect’ client acquisition strategy: partners of Softline become clients of Aggregion, creating continuous synergy
- Aggregion is becoming the universal technology partner of Softline in the area of software licensing (currently 1.5% of Softline’s licensing revenue is processed through Aggregion)