(Note: definitions of capitalized terms are at the end of the policy)
Which principles does Aggregion apply?
Aggregion is committed to the protection of the privacy and Personal Data of its Users.
Aggregion applies the principles of Data Protection Law, which are that:
- Personal Data will only be processed fairly and lawfully;
- Personal Data will only be processed for the purposes set forth in this Policy, and in accordance with Your rights;
- Personal Data collected will be adequate, relevant and not excessive in the light of these purposes;
- Personal Data will not be kept longer than necessary;
- Personal Data will be held secure;
- Personal Data will only be transferred in accordance with applicable Data Protection Laws;
- You will be able to ensure at all times that Your Personal Data are accurate.
What data is collected, and what is Personal Data?
Three categories of data are collected by Aggregion.
First category: Your Personal Account Data. This is the Personal Data that You are requested to submit when You open Your User account. Examples are your name, telephone number, or data shared from the social media account used to open a User Account.
Third category: any information or parameters related to Your use of Content (“Content related data”). This may include any aspects of how You acquire, play, access or use in any other way Content, including aspects such as metadata on Your use of Content.
For what purposes will Aggregion use Personal Data or share it with third parties?
You agree that by submitting your Personal Data to the Website, Aggregion may use and/or share with third parties your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- For managing Your User Account, including sending a password when reported forgotten, linking Your name to the content You created, providing the Services offered, sending subscription-based emails (from which you can unsubscribe) regarding Your Account, the App, the Website or the Services, and for collecting payments.
- To deliver, monitor, develop and improve the App, the Website and the Services and to provide You with a better and more personalized User experience.
- For general advertising and marketing purposes (including audit, data analysis and research). Aggregion may share demographic, profile and other general information about You and other Users with our partners on an aggregate basis.
- For direct marketing purposes to You, but only when You have given permission
- In relation to a merger or acquisition by another company, or if the business unit providing Your service was sold to another company, Personal Data may be transferred to and used by the resulting combined company. If Aggregion were to cease operations, this Personal Data might be transferred to and used by another company, which offers similar or related products or services.
- For any Content related data, whether or not it contains Personal Data, Aggregion may use such data to track, verify and report on Your use of any Content. Aggregion is entitled to share this information with any provider or distributor of such Content, including but not limited to the right holders or distributors.
How do You know Your Personal Data is secure?
Aggregion will use adequate technical protection, by using technology commonly used for that purpose, to ensure that your Personal Data remains secure and protected from third party unauthorised access or alteration, loss, or theft.
What happens to Your Personal Data when You close Your Account?
If You choose to terminate Your Account, Your Personal Account Data will be deleted by Aggregion. Please note, however, that other parties may retain some information or data that You previously shared, and Aggregion will have no responsibility for such shared information or any other information You choose to make available.
Who can you contact if you have questions?
The App and the Website are operated from the UK, and therefore English law applies (including its implementation of Data Protection Laws). Only English courts will have jurisdiction.
In addition to definitions set out in the Terms, the following definitions apply to capitalised terms:
Personal Data: means data that is considered by applicable Data Protection Law to be personal data, typically because it allows an individual to be identified, including for clarity Personal Account Data. When non-personal data is combined with Personal Data, they are both treated as Personal Data.
Personal Account Data: means the Personal Data necessary for opening a User account (e.g., e-mail address, username and password or data contained in a social media profile).
Data Protection Laws: means applicable laws governing data protection and privacy. Throughout the European Union, this means the relevant implementations of EU Directive 95/46/EC dated 24 October 1995 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (Official Journal L 281 of 23 November 1995), any replacement legislation, or any similar regulation under any applicable law, and any regulatory requirements or codes of practice governing the use, storage or transmission of Personal Data. Copyright © 2015 Aggregion. All rights reserved
1 November 2016END OF DOCUMENT